Charging for Activities Connected with School
In order to continue to offer high quality trips, we may ask parents for a voluntary contribution towards the cost of educational visits that will enrich the curriculum and the education experiences of the children. We will not ask parents for contributions to the wide range of activities we provide that are an essential part of our curriculum.
We will inform parent/carers:
- if planned activities depend on voluntary contributions for part or all of the cost;
- that there is no obligation on them to make voluntary contributions;
- that an educational visit or activity will be cancelled if sufficient costs are not raised via voluntary contributions;
- that no pupil will be excluded from an educational visit or activity if a parent/carer is unwilling or unable to pay;
- that a school fund will assist those parents who are unable to pay voluntary contributions
- when refunds will be given if a child is absent due to illness or an educational visit/school event has been cancelled.
The full Charging and Remissions Policy can be found on the Policies page on the 'Our School' tab.
If you have any questions please contact the school or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.